Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's me Mario ...


It's been such a long time since the days when Mario used to be just a few colorful pixels but nonetheless I'll never forget when I was able to beat the game "Super Mario Bros." and finally rescue the helpless princess, I can never remember how many levels and castles I went through but it was sure cool and frustating.
After that version of Mario it wouldn't be until later on when Nintendo released it's version of "Super Mario World" that I once more got interested in playing. This game introduce a whole bunch of Yoshis and you had a world to conquer. I used to love using the 'blue' Yoshi and for those who used to play this game you probably know why.
Now in days, I only play "Mario kart" on Nintendo Wii and I have to say nothing beats playing as Mario.... who would have known that this little fictional character would become one of the most famous characters in video game history back in 1981. To think that when he first appeared in the arcade game "Donkey Kong" his name was "Jumpman" hahahahahaha
"Its me Mario ....."!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Haha I like your post. Why did you like the blue Yoshi! I'm going to call you jumpman.

Love, Katie

Sarah said...

It'sa me Mario! It'sa wii Wario!

Katie said...

I think it's time for your monthly blog post!

Sarah said...

I think it's time for your semi-annual blog post.